Surviving
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Introduction

3 posters

Go down

Character Introduction Empty Character Introduction

Post  TimeKiller Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:04 am

This will be the thread in which character back story's are posted, what I've seen so far is great, so let's just either reiterate that here, or re-imagine it, flesh it out, whatever. Just a couple paragraphs about your character leading up to this point.

TimeKiller
Admin

https://surviving.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Character Introduction Empty Re: Character Introduction

Post  High Cultist Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:20 am

I’m an actor, a socialite, and a people person. It’s taken a lot of work to get here, sure the money I got from my Grandfathers death helped get me into college but I had to keep my grades up, do homework, and I had to keep my social life up. That involved getting a job, I found one quickly at a small coffee shop, it was a nice place, it had a varied crowd of people and a lot of fellow students came to it to socialize.

I’m in my third year of my degree, my family I haven’t talked to in about two years after my alcoholic father got into a fight with me at thanksgiving. Well I talk to my sister Jill occasionally, but she’s the only one. About Eight months ago I met a girl her name is Anna Morris, she’s cute, smart, funny, a Biology major and we've been dating happily for about Five months. Work, School, Socializing, and My Girl, My name is Ashton Wells, and that’s about it.

Now I'm holed up in the coffee shop after the chaos has broken out, I don't even know whats going on... But I know it's not good.

(Subject to change)

High Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post  Muteface Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:49 am

WIP for Zach. Or whoever this kid is, still working on a decent name, too.

Name: Zach

Appearance:
Personality: Mostly quiet, but a motor mouth when triggered. Quick to point fingers and lie his way out of tight corners, but hey, who knows, maybe he's got a hero in him yet.
History: Parents never married, dad up and left before he was born. Mom was a Playboy bunny, probably something less savory, now just a dead beat waitress.

Muteface

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum